SUMMER : Open 9am to 6pm every day
Search

Sorry - this product is no longer available

Manufacturer: ecoalf

Cyclaalf Sweatshirt

CHF 169.00
CYCLAALF SWEATSHIRT W
SKU: 155417
*

Colour

  • Black
    Black
*

Size

+ -

The Cyla sweatshirt is a different garment. It is made with 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, obtained from the pulp of certified forests and with closed loops, respecting the highest environmental standards. The remaining 52% are made from organic cotton. The soft feel on the skin and the original turtleneck design make Cycla a very comfortable and versatile garment.

Sweatshirt women
Main fabric: 52% organic cotton / 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Vegan
Model dimensions::

Height: 182cm
Chest circumference: 82cm
Waist: 61cm
Model wears size S

Products specifications
Gender WOMEN
Activity LIFESTYLE
Write your own review
  • Only registered users can write reviews
  • Bad
  • Excellent

The Cyla sweatshirt is a different garment. It is made with 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, obtained from the pulp of certified forests and with closed loops, respecting the highest environmental standards. The remaining 52% are made from organic cotton. The soft feel on the skin and the original turtleneck design make Cycla a very comfortable and versatile garment.

Sweatshirt women
Main fabric: 52% organic cotton / 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Vegan
Model dimensions::

Height: 182cm
Chest circumference: 82cm
Waist: 61cm
Model wears size S

Products specifications
Gender WOMEN
Activity LIFESTYLE