No fuss, just function – for our Pure Pants we focused on the essentials for great days on snow. The durable 3-layer Gore-tex keeps high winds and precipitation at bay and has a smooth flannel-like backing that adds a little extra warmth and comfort. Perfect when most of your days are spent exploring gravity and flow on the mountain. The design is clean with focus on essentials, like the ventilation zippers in the sides and a pocket for storing your transceiver. The lower legs have all-around reinforcements to resist cuts and bruises and the leg endings are shaped to work well with ski bindings. Great fit, with a high waist and pre-shaped knees, allows for plenty of movement.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-tex with thin, flannel-like backing.
- 3/4-length two-way side zippers.
- Relaxed fit with pre-shaped knees and high, sloped waistline.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Large cargo leg pockets with bellows for great storage possibilities.
- Zippered transceiver pocket with D-ring attachment.
- Zippered back pocket.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Shaped leg endings that work well with ski bindings.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at lower legs.
- YKK water-resistant zippers.
- 3-layer Gore-tex.
- Flannel-like backing material.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Water repellent treatment.
- 100% polyamide.