Mountain Air Touring
MOUNTAIN AIR TOURING CLUB
Join us for the Mountain Air Touring Club and embark on a new backcountry adventure every month with Michael Kimber, a certified Mountain Guide from Les Guides de Verbier, subsidised by Mountain Air.
Our mission is to provide you with a safe environment that allows you to explore further and discover new mountains. To take part in the Mountain Air Touring Club, you should be an expert off-piste skier who comfotably navigates terrain similar to Mont-Gelé Itinerary. No touring/skinning experience is required.
February 23rd - Le Fou down to Hidden Valley Intermediate level tour (advanced off piste level), 400-600 vertical meters
The fee for each touring session is CHF 75* per person covering:
- A full day tour guided by Michael Kimber from Les Guides de Verbier
- Opportunity to test the latest skis, skins and products from our rental department
- Coffee and croissant at Mountain Air Cafe before heading off to the mountain
- Vin chaud or cold beer at Mountain Air Cafe after the tour
*Note: The CHF75 fee covers administration and logistic costs; we are not an intermediary service for booking guides, which should be arranged directly with the Bureau des Guides.
HOW TO REGISTER
Spots are limited to just 6 people per group, with a waiting list for subsequent groups of another 6 people.
1. Fill out the registration form of the upcoming tour.
February 23rd Tour SOLD OUT
2. After completing the registration form, you'll receive an email with a secure payment link for the CHF 75 deposit.
3. Once the deposit has been settled, you’ll receive a payment confirmation and further details about the tour will follow shortly.
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR UPCOMING TOURS
February 23rd - Le Fou down to Hidden Valley Intermediate level / advanced off-piste, 400-600 vertical meters
March 22nd - Entremont Valley Crêta de Velle Intermediate level, 1000 vertical meters
April 12th & 13th - TWO DAYS HUT TRIP to Cabane de Prafleuri Intermediate level, 1700 vertical meters
Day 1 : Cabane de Prafleuri with Rosa Blanche, 800 vertical meters
Day 2 : Col de Roux and up to Col du Cret descent on Fionnay, 900 vertical meters
Each tour will be adapted to the weather, the snow conditions and the skill levels of the participants. Registration details for the upcoming tours will be shared closer to the date, so stay tuned! Additional information about the Hut Trip in April will also be provided as the date approaches. Keep an eye out for updates!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
While the deposit is non-refundable, it is transferable to another individual. Kindly notify us via email at least 48 hours before the scheduled tour date. In the event that the Tour cannot be confirmed due to factors such as fewer than 6 participants, adverse weather conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances,we will refund the deposit, or you can transfer it for use on another tour date or during the Hut Trip.